I'm Amber Wsiaki, the Catholic Outreach Team Coordinator in St. Malo, MB. In September there will be a team of 5-7 young adults living in community in St. Malo, MB. This team will go through a 2-month formation & training period. After that the team will go around Manitoba ministering in a variety of ways, for example: youth retreats, senior home ministry, youth prison ministry, retreats on Northern Manitoba reserves, and ministry with people with disabilities (physical & mental). The Team's year ends early-June.
Because this team will be living in community at the Catholic School of Evangelization (CSE), I'm looking for 2 live-in staff members to oversee community life. More specifically, these staff members (one male, one female), will mentor and support the Outreach Team members in their various ministry settings, lead some training and formation sessions, and be responsible for meals, cleaning and maintenance of the facility.
The Staff will be paid a monthly stipend and will live at the CSE in St. Malo along with the team. The Staff will report to the Outreach Coordinator, and will be given regular time off, but this is not a "typical job". This is a position in Catholic ministry, and as such, Staff members should have some experience ministering to youth, young adults, and/or adutls.
For more information, contact Amber Wsiaki by phone, 204-347-5396, or by e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to check out the CSE website: www.catholicway.ca.
Outreach Team Coordinator / Coordonnatrice de l'équipe de rayonnement
Catholic School of Evangelization
École catholique d'évangélisation
St. Malo, MB R0A 1T0
St. Bonaventure Parish, Calgary
Seeking a Parish Coordinator for Children, Youth and Young Adult Ministry
The successful candidate will be a practicing Catholic and a role model with strong Catholic faith, have a strong knowledge and conviction of the Catholic Church teachings, a post-secondary education and/or certification in youth and pastoral ministry, a strong ability to organize events and to collaborate and manage volunteers, the ability to effectively and appropriately relate to people of various age groups, and the desire to lead souls closer to Christ! This is a full-time position with flexible hours, which includes evenings and a few weekends.
Submit resumes with reference letters to St. Bonaventure Church - 1600 Acadia Drive SE, email: email@example.com
Resurrection Parish, Regina, Saskatchewan
Requires a full-time Youth Ministry Coordinator
Resurrection Roman Catholic Parish in Regina, Saskatchewan is seeking an enthusiastic youth minister to coordinate programs for youth. We are a growing parish community of 1500 families. Three large Catholic elementary and two large Catholic high schools are affiliated with our parish. This full time position (40 hours/week …flexible hours) requires a candidate who is a practicing Catholic and has a passion for working with youth. Start date: July 2013.
Salary/benefits are based upon qualifications and experience. Please send resume and at least three references (one from your parish priest) either by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to:
Youth Ministry Hiring Committee
3155 Windsor Park Road
Deadline for Applications is Wednesday May 1, 2013.
For further information visit our website at www.resurrectionparish.ca or call Father Stephen Bill at 1-306-352-0988
The successful applicant will have a passionate love for God and a passionate love for young people. The position of youth coordinator is primarily relational. It is essential that the youth coordinator does not put a stronger emphasis on programming than on relationships. Consequently, 80% of the job does not happen in the office. It is the Youth Ministry Coordinator’s job to be where the youth are.
The successful applicant will be a dynamic person of prayer, who encourages others to encounter the presence of Christ. He/she will have a vision for youth ministry, and the ability to inspire the parishes to catch that vision.
Youth ministry in the City of Lethbridge is a joint venture between the Parishes of All Saints and St. Martha’s without regard to parish boundaries. We seek to build a Catholic culture where young people from elementary through high school and beyond are welcomed, encouraged, and nurtured in their relationship with Jesus and His Church.
In addition to the above attributes, the successful applicant will ideally have some background in music and liturgy. Previous youth ministry experience would be an advantage, and the ability to work as a team with another Youth Ministry Coordinator. More specific areas of responsibility will be discussed and agreed upon before the commencement of employment.
Length of Ministry Term
● 2-3 Year term with the option of extension upon the agreement of both parties
Salary and Benefits
● $40,000-$45,000 annual salary, plus Diocesan benefits package, to be discussed and agreed up before the commencement of employment.
Application Package, Submission, and Deadline
St. Anne’s Parish Centre in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan is looking to hire a new full – time youth ministry coordinator beginning in June of 2013. St. Anne’s Youth Ministry is comprised of an EDGE middle school ministry and Senior Youth ministry, and liaisons to five different elementary schools and one high school. There exists a strong sense of community within St. Anne’s Youth Ministry, and there are teams in place to help facilitate the programming of events. Even still, a servant- leader is required to coordinate these teams and ministries.
For more information please contact Fr. Lawrence DeMong @ Lawrence.email@example.com or visit our website atwww.saintannes.ca. Deadline for application is April 30th
Youth Ministry Coordinator
St. Patrick and Holy Family Parishes are in need of a highly-motivated and confident coordinator of Youth Ministry.
The successful candidate for this position will have:
· Personal Catholic Faith conviction and active participation in a Catholic Parish
· Good organizational skills
· Self-motivation to work flexible hours with a minimum supervision
· Good communication skills
· Commitment to the teaching and practices of the Catholic Faith
· Education and/or experience in youth ministry
· Great love for young people
Specific tasks for this position:
· Continue to develop youth ministry at St. Patrick and Holy Family
· Encourage and assist those engaged in youth ministry in the parishes and schools
· Work with three level of youth: elementary, junior and high schools
For further information, contact Holy Family Parish, Medicine Hat, Alberta 403-527-6933
Candidates are invited to submit a resume before May 31, 2013 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Ministry Coordinator for the Archdiocese of Grouard-McLennan
The Archdiocese, which spans the north-west corner of the Province of Alberta, is in need of a highly-motivated and confident coordinator of youth ministries.
The successful candidate for this position will have:
o Personal faith conviction and active participation in a Catholic parish
o Good organizational skills
o Self-motivation to work flexible hours with a minimum of supervision
o Good communication skills and confidence in meeting people and animating groups
o Commitment to the teachings and practices of the Catholic faith
o Education and/or experience in youth ministry, preferably with a Certificate in Youth Ministry from the Centre for Ministry Development
o Ability to work with and manage a fixed financial budget
o A valid driver’s licence and her/his own vehicle
o Clearance by means of a recent criminal record check
Specific tasks for this position include:
· To continue to develop youth ministry in the Archdiocese, following the direction initiated by the previous youth ministry coordinator.
· To continue to assemble the Archdiocesan Youth Committee, and collaborate with them in the development of youth ministry throughout the Archdiocese.
· To continue to develop the Youth Ministry Office in the Archdiocese, with the standard resources that would be of benefit to this Office and of assistance to those engaged in youth ministry in the parishes of the Archdiocese.
· To encourage and assist those engaged in youth ministry in the parishes and schools of the Archdiocese, whether hired or volunteer.
· To conduct at least one archdiocesan-wide youth event each year.
· To research volunteer ministry engagements for youth and young adults which are based in Canada and would be appropriate for volunteers from this Archdiocese.
The Youth Ministry office is presently located in the Catholic Conference Center in Peace River; we foresee the Youth Ministry Office being relocated with other Chancery Offices to Grande Prairie in the latter part of 2013.
This position is open immediately.
For further information, contact Mr. Gerry Nicolet at (780) 324-3002.
Candidates are invited to submit a resumé before January 10th, 2013 by email to: email@example.com
Sacred Heart Church - Wetaskiwin, AB
Currently accepting resumes for the position of:
Youth Ministry Coordinator
Throughout the years of 2009/2013 our parish has successfully launched an Edge and Lifeteen program with the aid of a NET parish team. Currently we have a part- time youth coordinator employed and would like to bring this position to full-time employment.
Brief Job Description
Suggested Job Qualifications
Hours and Salary at present negotiable. To submit resume or for further inquires please contact:
Sacred Heart Parish
Attention- Fr. Marc Cramer
Deadline of Résumé Submission: Febuary 28/2013
Telephone 780 352-2365 Fax 780 352-7103 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is our survey for the AG in Winnipeg. If you went we'd appreciate it if you could give us your feedback!
Also, this is an open call to anyone with photos, videos, or who wants to write a guest blog post about their experience to please submit them to Core! Email then to email@example.com
Hello WCACYM Members (past & new) & AG2013 participants!
Peace be with you & Happy New Year!
We are now 8 days away from our Annual Gathering! Are you excited? We are! There are some important/urgent details we need to address before the start of the Annual Gathering and our Annual General Meeting. Please be patient and take 6 minutes to read!
1) If you haven't done so already, please register for the AG. We are almost over 50 beautiful souls coming to join us! We look forward to seeing all of you at our Annual Gathering, especially as we celebrate 25 years of WCACYM!
2) If you are a past member of wcacym, make sure you are registered and renew your membership today. Please visit our newly-refreshed website (www.wcacym.ca) and register/renew online. We need your voice as we vision the next 25 years!
3) If you are a past member and eligible to vote, you need to be registered as a member and at least indicate that your membership fee is in-transit or paid by January 15, 2013 in order for you to be eligible to vote at this year's AGM. If you are not able to attend the AGM, then you must assign a proxy for your vote and notify us of who your proxy is. (If you need clarification on this point, do not hesitate to ask us).
We look forward to seeing you there to help us celebrate our faith and our call to serve as agents of evangelization to the youth.
Erwin Fung, Secretary - WCACYM Core